Consilium Safety Group is a Swedish producer of safety technologies for the marine, oil and gas, transport and building sectors. Our commitment goes beyond the products: we protect lives, the environment and objects of great value. Our vision is to be the consumer’s choice when safety matters. The journey began in 1912, and since then we have been driven by innovation. We have more than 55 offices, covering all time zones, and strives to be a great place to work for all of its 900 employees. Consilium Safety Group and the Bulgarian fire detection company UniPOS have had a valuable partnership since 2015. As a result of Consilium Safety Group’s recent acquisition of a majority of the shares in UniPOS, the collaboration is fortified. By joining forces, the companies are ready for the next phase of their development. UniPOS is established in 1995 and its main activity is to design, manufacture, and sell a range of high-tech fire-alarm solutions for commercial and industrial applications. The company has a high quality and fully automated production facility and a skilled workforce with a proud heritage of technical development and manufacturing. It has one factory located in Pleven, Bulgaria and a business office in Sofia, Bulgaria. Together, we are in a position to increase our market share. UniPOS becomes the heart of our group’s production and a key success factor for our growth strategy. No matter where you work for Consilium, we give you the chance to grow in your role and take on new ones.
Our culture is positive and fast-paced, so it is important that you thrive in this type of environment where things change quickly. Consilium wants all employees to thrive and feel cared for and thus promote that all employees contribute in a positive way.
We are now looking for an experienced and hands on Marketing Coordinator based in Sofia, responsible for Marketing activities on local and group level.
- Work closely with our marketing & communications team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies and provide administrative and operational support to our marketing and sales teams.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, and partners
- Set up and work with digital campaigns (objectives, timelines, and feedback to sales)
- Plan meetings, events, conferences, and exhibitions
- Maintain sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate
- Coordinate and create new materials, such as presentations, adverts, digital media, exhibition material
- Administrate the website with updates
- Updating social media accounts
- Keep consistent brand voice across all marketing activities.
- Experience with data analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, illustrator and photoshop).
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Creative mind, both good graphical and writing (English) skills
- Team player
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- English speaking and writing (fluent)
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role
- Education - Marketing or other suitable specialty
- Ability to treat people in a positive manner
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and inspiring team in a profitable and purpose driven company
- Opportunities to acquire new knowledge and professional development
- Interesting and various contacts with professionals at the highest level
- Attractive and fair remuneration, based on the real contribution to the projects
We are always interested in hiring talented staff in at UniPOS. We are actively reviewing applications so apply today! The information you provide is confidential and is under the protection of GDPR. The company will be using it for recruitment purposes only. Documents will be treated in strict confidence. Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.