Consilium Safety Group is a Swedish producer of safety technologies for the marine, oil and gas, transport and building sectors. Our commitment goes beyond the products: we protect lives, the environment and objects of great value. Our vision is to be the consumer’s choice when safety matters. The journey began in 1912, and since then we have been driven by innovation. We have more than 55 offices, covering all time zones, and strives to be a great place to work for all of its 900 employees.
Consilium Safety Group and the Bulgarian fire detection company UniPOS have had a valuable partnership since 2015. As a result of Consilium Safety Group’s recent acquisition of a majority of the shares in UniPOS, the collaboration is fortified. By joining forces, the companies are ready for the next phase of their development.
UniPOS is established in 1995 and its main activity is to design, manufacture, and sell a range of high-tech fire-alarm solutions for commercial and industrial applications. The company has a high quality and fully automated production facility and a skilled workforce with a proud heritage of technical development and manufacturing. It has one factory located in Pleven, Bulgaria and a business office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Together, we are in a position to increase our market share. UniPOS becomes the heart of our group’s production and a key success factor for our growth strategy.
No matter where you work for Consilium, we give you the chance to grow in your role and take on new ones.
We are currently looking for a motivated candidate to join us for the position of:
Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Sofia office or Pleven office
Join our dynamic team as an Embedded Software Engineer and contribute to the development of cutting-edge firmware for life-saving products such as fire alarm devices, gas sensing systems, and more. Work in an international environment and collaborate with a talented team on innovative projects.
- Designing and develop firmware solutions based on project requirements
- Coding using C and C++ language
- Knowledge of hardware-software integration and debugging
- Contribute to firmware architecture, engineering tests, and product validation
- Working in Agile environment
- Understanding of low-level device drivers and peripherals
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git, SVN)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and teamwork abilities
- Ability to work with hardware schematics and datasheets
- Knowledge of software development processes and methodologies
- Genuine passion for technology and innovation
- Degree in Electronics, Computer science or equivalent
- Opportunity to be part of the tech transformation
- Personal development programs
- Clear growth paths and diverse project opportunities
- Collaboration in a multicultural environment
- Exchange of best practices with colleagues worldwide
- Take the leap and join our team to shape the future of technology and advance your career
Are you ready to make a significant impact and join us on our mission to become #1 in Safety tech?
Since the company was founded, the company’s main goal has been the same – to save lives. We are always interested in hiring talented staff in at UniPOS. In order to apply, please, send your CV. The information you provide is confidential and is under the protection of GDPR. The company will be using it for recruitment purposes only. Documents will be treated in strict confidence. Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.