Consilium Safety Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of products and safety systems for the fire and gas detection, in the marine, oil & gas, transport and construction sectors. The company started in 1912 with speed logs and today we are an international company driven by innovation. With a presence in 55 countries, we offer a dynamic and international working environment where you will work closely with a team that works to achieve the overall vision of the business.
The culture in the company is described as positive and fast paced so it is therefore important that you thrive in this type of environment where things change quickly. Consilium wants all employees to thrive and feel taken care of which will promote that all employees contribute in a positive way.
We are now looking for an experienced Accountant who is ready to take the next step to a leadership role within the organisation to join our team in Australia.
- Communicate with external contacts and institutions /customers, vendors, ATO, consultants, suppliers./
- Cooperate with tax authorities in case of tax reviews
- Ensure the timely recording of all accounting transactions
- Prepare monthly and annual reports for local purposes according to the normative requirements
- Support in Group reporting
- Responsible for preparation of GST declaration, Corporate Tax and Annual tax return
- Able to perform month-end accounting activities, such as reconciliations and journal entries
- Support the activity of the accounting department by processing accounting transactions (if necessary)
- Monitor the entire accounting process and function
- University degree in Accounting/Economics with professional experience at least 4 years
- Advanced knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in local bookkeeping, month-end and annual closing processes
- MS Office Excel user
- Analytic skills
- Time management skills
- Teamwork ability
- Communication skills
- Discreteness and experience in working with sensitive information
Since the company was founded, the company’s main goal has been the same – to save lives. We strive to be a Great place to work, and we are driven forward by our core values ’I take responsibility – I take initiative’, ’We deliver’ and ’One global team’. Our corporate culture is characterized by warm and family atmosphere where the individual can be in focus. If this sounds like your next place to grow – connect with us!
Application & Contact
Does this sound like your next challenge? Please apply for this position through our portal no later than October 7th.