Consilium Safety Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of products and safety systems for the fire and gas detection, in the marine, oil & gas, transport and construction sectors. The company started in 1912 with speed logs and today we are an international company driven by innovation. With a presence in 55 countries, we offer a dynamic and international working environment where you will work closely with a team that works to achieve the overall vision of the business.
Our culture is positive and fast-paced. It is important that you thrive in this type of environment where things change quickly. Consilium wants all employees to feel comfortable and cared for and thus promotes that all employees contribute in a positive way.
Consilium Marine US, Inc is seeking a Order Administrator to join our team in Fort Lauderdale. The Order Administrator works in collaboration with sales representatives, supply chain, finance and other functions regarding order, customer, and vendor issues, including but not limited to order hold releases, item/customer/vendor number discrepancies and missing valid purchase order requirement. This role is a critical during our rollout of a new ERP system in Q1 2024.
Required Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Highly organized, responsible, and motivated person that works well in a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in the English language.
- Ability to combine daily operations and long-term planning.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Computer skills in Microsoft software
- Previous experience in a relevant administrative or customer service setting
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Experience in ERP systems.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Knowledge in logistics, supplier collaboration, project coordination and sales is a plus.
- Ability to execute in a rapidly changing fast paced environment that requires strong teamwork.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Experience in accounting
- Process incoming purchase order from Customers, verifying parts numbers, pricing, shipping requirements, lead time, tracking and others in ERP system.
- Prepare Purchase Orders and Order Confirmations.
- Process change/return orders as required.
- Manage the process documents for submitting different types of orders
- Maintaining customer and vendor records and data
- Support different functions with invoicing
- Support different departments with administrative tasks as needed
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including
Health and dental insurance. Company covers 80%
Thirteen days paid U.S. legal holidays.
SIMPLE IRA – plan
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Legal to work in the United States. Valid driving license.
Consilium Marine US, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are to be treated equally with the same rights and privileges with respect to recruiting, hiring, promotions, demotions, transfers, separations, compensation, and benefits regardless of their age, race, color, creed, religion, or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy-related status, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, where the individual is otherwise qualified, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Must pass a pre-employment federal background check.
This is initially a temporary role of 12 months with potential for extension into a general employment
Recruiting is ongoing, submit your resume today!