Consilium Safety Canada is a member of Consilium Safety Group AB in Sweden. We are seeking for a motivated Project coordinator to further strengthen our After Sales activities. The ideal candidates will get a thrill from being part of a truly innovative company that is leading the way globally in high performance and safety engineering for preventing and minimizing danger by preventing the spread of fire, water, gas, chemicals and other hazards substances in high-risk maritime, offshore and land-based environments.
We are currently seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Project Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the After Sales Manager, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for day to day after sales activities including service coordination , spares sales coordination, warehouse activities such as receiving , storage and distribution of spare parts. The successful candidate will be a critical thinker with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Organizes, and monitors service attendances and support cases.
- Efficient and timely processing of customer orders and planning schedules to ensure on-time delivery
- Organizes and monitors all items received from suppliers. The position oversees the receiving, storage and distribution of spare parts.
- Evaluate and respond to customer inquiries and plan service engineer's attendance
- Provide customers with accurate quotations for service attendances.
- Collect and store all required documentation for service cases in Company's CRM software.
- Evaluate all relevant documentation from each service attendance and produce a final customer invoice
- Process incoming purchase orders from customers, verifying part numbers, pricing, shipping requirements, lead time, tracking and others.
- Order entry in Company's EPR system.
- Prepare Purchase Orders to suppliers and verify Order Confirmations.
- Tracking Back-orders.
- Offer sales support by correspondence with customers, suppliers, freight and warehouse.
- Administrative and general warehouse duties as assigned.
- Conduct physical inventory counts as required.
- Ensure the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
- Pick orders for shipping as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Prepare all the documentation and packages for shipping and handling Dangerous goods.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Handle customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
As our Project Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our clients receive exceptional service and their needs are met in a timely and efficient manner. Must have excellent organizational skills, exceptional communication skills, and are committed to providing excellent client care.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of two years' experience in a related position
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- PMP Certificate or equivalent
- Service & Spares Coordinator experience is considered an asset
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Methodical approach to problem-solving and decision-making, demonstrating sound judgment
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively as a team member while also being self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong computer skills in basic office and Microsoft Office; Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Uphold Company’s Values, Mission and Vision
What we offer:
- An excellent team-focused work environment with huge visibility for your efforts along with personal development
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and a fast-growing international company
- A competitive salary
- Extended health care
- Company pension plan
- Ongoing business skills training
- Paid vacation and sick days
Application & contact
Does this sound like your next challenge? Please apply for this position as soon as possible as we are reviewing applications on a continuous basis.