Consilium Safety Group is a Swedish producer of safety technologies for the marine, oil and gas, transport and building sectors. Our commitment goes beyond the products: we protect lives, the environment and objects of great value. Our vision is to be the consumer’s choice when safety matters. The journey began in 1912, and since then we have been driven by innovation. We have more than 55 offices, covering all time zones, and strives to be a great place to work for all of its 900 employees.
Consilium Safety Group and the Bulgarian fire detection company UniPOS have had a valuable partnership since 2015. As a result of Consilium Safety Group’s recent acquisition of a majority of the shares in UniPOS, the collaboration is fortified. By joining forces, the companies are ready for the next phase of their development.
UniPOS is established in 1995 and its main activity is to design, manufacture, and sell a range of high-tech fire-alarm solutions for commercial and industrial applications. The company has a high quality and fully automated production facility and a skilled workforce with a proud heritage of technical development and manufacturing. It has one factory located in Pleven, Bulgaria and a business office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Together, we are in a position to increase our market share. UniPOS becomes the heart of our group’s production and a key success factor for our growth strategy.
No matter where you work for Consilium, we give you the chance to grow in your role and take on new ones.
We are currently looking for a motivated candidate to join us for the position of:
• Development and design of fire and gas alarm systems, detectors, and actuators in collaboration with other international project members (mechanical engineers, software developers, product owners, system architects, etc.)
• Development of analog and digital hardware boards/solutions from the design phase to production release
• Layout supervision from prototype stage to series production considering applicable EMC and IPC2221 standards
• Debugging and testing
• Product care of existing product portfolio to ensure long term availability, competitive production cost, quality and producibility
• Continuous monitoring of developments and trends in the semiconductor market
• Finding alternative electronic components
• Development, buildup, and setup of prototypes as well as coordination and execution of functional tests
• Prepare OutJob and Gerber files, together with EBOM specifications, P&P and other applicable design documentation necessary for production and certification purposes
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Communications or similar field
• Good written and spoken English
• MS Office, JIRA, ARAS Innovator
• Proficiency with Altium Designer
• Proven practical experience in the schematic, PCB Design at least 3 years
• Experience in the production environment will be considered an advantage
• Good knowledge in control systems engineering and analog electronics
• Knowledge and understanding of the applicable product, EMC, EN, and UL standards
• Experience in designing complex embedded and Linux systems
• Excellent working conditions
• Opportunity to work in a supportive and inspiring team in a profitable and purpose driven company
• Opportunities to acquire new knowledge and professional development
• Interesting and various contacts with professionals at the highest level
• Attractive and fair remuneration, based on the real contribution to the projects
We are always interested in hiring talented staff in at UniPOS. In order to apply, please, send your CV. The information you provide is confidential and is under the protection of GDPR. The company will be using it for recruitment purposes only. Documents will be treated in strict confidence. Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.